In This Complete Hairloss Guide – Proven Treatment for Hair loss in men is DHT blocking. Di Hydroxy Testosterone is the hormone responsible for Male Pattern Baldness. How the hormone DHT causes Hairloss in male pattern baldness and does excessive masturbation cause hairloss and finally on the DHT blocking agents and natural foods and cures that can reverse or prevent hairloss.
Whatever your age is, If you have noticed hair thinning or receding hairline, you may be wondering whats going on! Is it stress? A bad diet? Unlucky genes? Or is it a lifestyle factor? And Finally a question – Can this be Fixed!.
The Good news is Yes! IT can be fixed. There earlier your start the faster and better the results are. Please follow this video till the end and you may not require any other video to know about hairloss and its guaranteed treatment.
We will First Quickly Understand the Mechanism by which Male Pattern Baldness happens:
Hair loss in men is primarily caused by dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a male steroid hormone that binds to receptors in your scalp follicles and in genetically susceptible men, DHT can bind to receptors in your hair follicles and cause them to shrink, weaken and eventually die. This process is called ‘miniaturization,’ and it eventually leads to a complete end of hair growth in DHT-affected hair follicles.
SO How is this DHT produced in your body? Its made from the male hormone Testosterone through the 5Alpha-Reductase enzyme — an enzyme that converts a certain percentage of your testosterone into DHT. So Blocking the production of DHT at this level will certain help prevent hair loss.
But the fact of the matter is that DHT is an important hormone for hair growth in other areas of the body like your beard, chest hair, arm pits and pubic hair and so on. Meaning the same hormone that’s responsible for causing male pattern baldness is also responsible for fueling the growth of hair on your chest, back and other areas.
But remember one thing, its all at genetic level and the DHT receptors. If you have male pattern baldness due to this mechanism which is the most common cause of male baldness, HERE ARE 10 tips, agents, medications, natural remedies and habits that can reduce the levels of DHT and slow down or completely prevent or even reverse male pattern baldness.
- FINASTERIDE 1MG PER DAY: This is an FDA approved medication you can start with a small dose of 1 mg per day to slow down male pattern baldness. Finasteride blocks the enzyme 5-Alpha reductase and prevent formation of DHT from testosterone. And one more fact about Finasteride is it can also cause miniaturized hair follicles damaged by DHT to start to grow back. That Great news! This is commonly marketed by trade names like propecia, finpecia, etc.
- MINOXIDIL SOLUTION: This actually works by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicles. This allows more oxygen, blood, and nutrients to the follicles. Its also thought to prevent DHT action on the hairfollicles but its not well understood. Well you can use 2% to 12% depending on the severity of your hairloss. I recommend 5% solution twice daily applied to your scalp, mind you its on the scalp not on the hair. Or if you want to use it once daily 10% solution at bedtime.
Well, please stay tuned. Its not over yet. Lets Continue with more treatment options and natural remedies for hairloss that really work.
- BEST COMBO TREATMENT: finasteride 1mg per day in combination with minoxidil 5 to 10 percent solution on scalp is the most effective treatment available for male pattern baldness. But never stop the treatment suddenly, it can cause rebound hairloss. If you skip one or two days that’s fine, but never completely stop it. There are hardly any side effects of these medications. But if you experience any problems always consult your doctor.
- DHT Blocking Shampoos: are out in the market. They do help if used in conjunction with other DHT blocking stuff like finasteride. The components of these are DHT blockers mostly natural like the saw-palmetto. We will discuss this next.
- SAW PALMETTO: Studies have shown that this naturally occurring substance block the enzyme and hence DHT. Sawplametto is approved in many countries and you get capsules of this substance along with multi vitamin and zinc magnesium supplements. One brand name I remember is Capsule Harvest.
- OHER FOODS LIKE PUMPSKIN SEEDS and Pyegeum Bark block DHT. Pumpkin seeds contains a steroid called delta-7 stearine, which blocks DHT buildup in the hair follicle.
- LYCOPENE: Is another substance that blocks DHT. Its found in Tomatoes, watermelon, carrots, mangoes
- Amino acid L-Lysine – found in Almonds, walnuts, peanuts also helps to some extent.
- ZINC: This is important! But studies have shown that zinc might block DHT only on higher doses which may not be appropriate for human consumption. SO zinc won’t increase your hair growth, but helps to strengthen the hair by nourishing the follicles by reducing inflammation.
- MASTURBATION AND HAIRLOSS: This is still a controversial topic. But I will just tell you some scientific facts and things that happen in your body and you decide yourself. When you masturbate or ejaculate, the Testosteone levels rise and DHT formation also should rise due to the availability of lots of testosterone. But one fact to remember is: this might increase DHT but again, this action may be important for genetically predisposed individuals and not everyone will go bald. I think genetically predisposed people should be careful about this and hold on till enough scientific data on this is available. You must also know that anything in excess is BAD!