You see most of us who wish to stay healthy and fit, always search for stuff like weight loss, testosterone, fitness hacks and so on. In Todays episode we will we will look into How Human Growth Hormone, which is so important! One that determines height and growth in kids is so much important even in adults. It has great functions like keeping you in shape, keeping you happy, muscle growth, muscle strength and so on. We will also look into 6 natural ways or remedies to boost your growth hormone level, whether its for your kids to increase height naturally or for yourself to be in shape, healthy and fit.
Human growth hormone aka HGH or GH is a very important hormone produced by your pituitary gland in brain.
This Growth Hormone plays a vital role in so many important functions in adults. In children and adolescents, as the name says, it mainly helps in increasing height.
Please watch this video till the end, we will try to make it brief and simple. And we will not discuss the causes for this GH deficiency in this episode.
Okay, Before we list out the 6 natural remedies to increase growth hormone and avoid those injections and stuff like that, will discuss in short about the important functions of this growth hormone.
- In Children we all know its important for overall growth, their height, weight and strength. Of course All these functions depend on the genetic makeup of the child and also nutritional factors.
- In Adults, it does not cause any spurt in growth or height, because the growth plates are already fused in adults like at the age between 18 to 21 years of age, they fuse and height stops. But it helps to maintain normal body structure and metabolism and helps to keep blood sugar levels within normal levels. It also boosts muscle growth, strength and exercise performance.
Lower GH levels may negatively impact your quality of life, increase your risk of disease and make you gain fat. They are also important for your Moods and Emotions – feeling happy, sad and things like that.
Remember one thing if adults have too much growth hormone, it can cause problems like Acromegaly – meaning elongation and thickening of bones in your hands and feet and also abnormal facial bones growth. Where as in children it can lead to gigantism.
Well, we will not go into these details now or even not discuss on the causes of these abnormalities in this episode. Instead will look into 5 Ways to keep your growth hormone levels optimal for proper body structure and metabolism.
- INTERMITTENT FASTING: Studies have shown that on three days of fasting, HGH levels increased by over 300%. After one week of fasting, they had increased by a massive 1,250%. But this is not practical. Hence intermittent fasting is the recommended approach.
Multiple methods of intermittent fasting are suggested. One common method is a daily eight-hour eating window with a 16-hour fast. Another involves eating only 500–600 calories two days per week. Intermittent fasting can help optimize GH levels in two main ways. First, it can help you drop body fat, which directly affects GH production, and we will discuss this next.
- LOOSE YOUR BODY FAT: Yes, People with higher body fat levels or rather with more belly fat will have low GH production. One study observed that individuals with three times the amount of belly fat as the control group had less than half their amount of GH. Interestingly, studies have shown that excess body fat affects GH levels more in men. But still, lowering your body fat is very important for both males and females.
- REDUCE SUGARS: You know when you eat sugars or more carbohydrates, the hormone insulin is released, which impairs GH production. And moreover sugars add to weight gain and fat gain or belly fat which inturn spoils the show.
- Never have a Meal just before Going to Bed: significant amounts of GH is produced at night and during sleep. So if you take a heavy meal and sleep immediately, the production is hampered and also it spikes your insulin levels. SO have meals 2 to 3 hours before going to bed.
- EXERCISE: Exercise is one of the most effective ways to raise your GH levels. Any type of exercise will increase GH levels, but high intensity exercise and weight based exercising has shown great results.
- SLEEP WELL: The majority of HGH is released in pulses when you are in sleep. These pulse releases are based on your body’s internal biological clock or the circadian rhythm. the largest pulses occur before midnight with some smaller pulses in the early morning. Try for atleast 7–10 hours of quality sleep per night.
Taking Growth gormone injections can be harmful and carry lot of adverse effects. So, Try these 6 natural ways to increase growth hormone and your should be able to see the results or improvements in few months.